|International Authors/Participants (Early Bird)||US$ 300||US$ 250|
|International Authors/Participants||US$ 350||US$ 300|
|International Student Authors/Participants||US$ 250||US$ 200|
|Local Authors/Participants (Early Bird)||THB 9500||THB 8000|
|Local Authors/Participants||THB 11000||THB 9500|
|Local Student Authors/Participants||THB 8000||THB 6500|
Please adhere to the deadlines as it is vital for better arrangement. At least one of the authors of accepted paper is required to register and pay their registration fee by 18 th November 2018. To take a discount benefit, register before 10th November 2018 for early bird rate.
Each paper should have at least one female author.Special Notes:
- A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline.
- Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
- ONE registration can cover TWO conference papers by the same registering author.
- Additional paper registration fee by the same registering author: US$ 50 per paper.
- The above rates are applicable up to the registration deadline only
- 20% increased rate will be applicable after registration deadline.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, USB proceedings, dinner, lunch, refreshment breaks (snacks, coffee, tea), access to all sessions.
- Where applicable, proof of full-time student status and IEEE membership status need to be submitted.
- Authors whose paper has extra pages (beyond the page limit of 4 pages) must pay additional fees of US$ 25 per page up to maximum additional 4 pages.
- Registration fee payment methods are described below.
Instructions for Registration
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you
- During online registration you need to attach the supporting documents. So collect necessary supporting files:
- Proof of your payment (e.g. Pay Order/Confirmation, Cash Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or passport))Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- Proof of IEEE PDF eXpress compliant pdf
- Complete registration form and upload required document via https://goo.gl/forms/7BuXl2G6ldDI16sF2 .
Offline Mode of Payment:
Bank Wire Transfer Details:
Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank
Bank Branch: Kasetsart University
Swift CODE # : SICOTHBK
Name on Bank Account: IEEE WIECON ECE 2018
Bank Account No. : 235-261184-2
Type of account: Savings
Bank Address: Parking Lot 1, Kasetsart University, 50 Ngamwongwan Rd.,Lat Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand, 10900
After registration via bank transfer, please scan the payment receipt and upload the file on provided google form.
For any information, please contact email: email@example.com
Online Mode of Payment:
We use PayPal Merchant Services as our payment processor. They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. For payment click https://paypal.me/wiecon2018
Note: Payments made through Paypal must add fixed extra $20 to cover Paypal processing. This means that you have to pay for example $300 + $20 = $320 through Paypal.
For local Thai, we recommend you to pay via bank account, however if you prefer to pay by Paypal, additional handing fee of 650 bahts must be included into your payment, for example online payment of 9,500 THB is 9500+650= 10150 THB.
NO REFUND POLICY FOR REGISTRATIONS
Once paid, registration fees for the 4th IEEE WIECON-ECE 2018 conference are non-refundable for any reason.